INITIAL PROVISIONS AND GENERAL TERMS
5. By accessing the Faceswing network, the User guarantees that his activities comply with the Brazilian legislation, the legislation of which he resides and the legislation from which he accesses the Faceswing.
6. All disputes or claims arising out of the relationship between Faceswing and the User, even if not contractual, shall be governed by Brazilian law.
7. Sexlog is headquartered and controls its network of services in accordance with Brazilian law and is not responsible for the adequacy of its services in other countries. In this way, the User accessing the Faceswing network from abroad does so on his own initiative and is entirely responsible for any infringements of the legislation where he resides and the legislation from which he accesses.
8. Faceswing may limit the use of its services to non-residents in Brazil, and may restrict their access to any product without the need for prior notice.
RULES OF USE OF THE FACESWING WEBSITE
9. To access and / or use any content or services related to the Faceswing web site, you must:
a) Have the minimum age of 18 years and civilian age in the place where he resides and where he accesses to access any content related to the Faceswing network. In the case of Brazil, the stipulated age is equal to or greater than 18 years;
b) Be responsible for any activity that occurs in your account, as well as ensure that all information transmitted in the registry and at all other times is true, accurate, current and complete;
c) Agree that you must keep your account updated periodically in order to preserve the necessary veracity and accuracy of your data;
d) Accept that all information sent by you to Faceswing will be stored in a database;
e) Agree that you will not sell, transfer, license or distribute your account, information of your followers, username or any other rights related to the account;
f) Be responsible for the confidentiality, exclusivity and security of your password. The User is the only individual authorized to access the access account;
g) Agree that you are solely responsible for your own conduct and for any information, material, file, text, image, video, photo, profile, audio, link and any other content or material you enter, post or visit on the Faceswing network;
h) Ensure that you have not been condemned or respond to any legal process related to aggression, violence, inappropriate sexual behavior, harassment or crimes against sexual freedom;
ACCESS TO THE FACESWING WEBSITE
10. You acknowledge that in any event you will be solely responsible for the use of Faceswing made from your access credentials, exempting Faceswing from any liability for your use of Faceswing.
11. The Faceswing network administration reserves the right to, for any reason, exclude or modify User access without notice, at any time and without any kind of commitment to the User.
12. The Faceswing website is made available for User's access for an indefinite period, and User is hereby advised that the Faceswing website may be removed from the air at any time, in Faceswing's sole discretion.
CONCERNING THE USER
13. You may send any material to Faceswing, which includes, but is not limited to, messages, texts, images and videos provided the material does not contain:
a) Images or even mention to people who have or appear to be under 18 years of age;
b) Content considered to be unlawful, including, but not limited to, paid sex services, prostitution, ruffianism, pedophilia, crimes against sexual freedom, drug paraphernalia, sadomasochism, incest, hate speech, bestiality, consent others, according to the Brazilian legislation;
c) Background images of persons who appear to be under 18 years of age or with persons who appear to be out of their ability, such as persons over the influence of drugs or alcohol, or who may suffer from any other physical or mental disorder ;
d) Images with an e-mail address or any mention of addresses of another website, as well as messages characterized as spam;
e) Images with manifestations against the administration of the Faceswing network, of any nature;
f) Messages or texts containing language considered offensive or inconvenient;
g) Texts mentioning an address for contact, be it via e-mail, social network, instant chat or even any means of contact other than those made available by the Faceswing network;
h) Content that does not own or does not hold a license, as well as content that is not original or that contains models or professional actors;
i) Images showing the name and / or the mark of commercial establishments or that makes identification possible;
j) Restrictions established by the Brazilian legislation and / or the legislation from which the User resides and / or the legislation from which the User is accessing Faceswing.
14. The User may use the information contained in the Faceswing site network, including those relating to other users, but only as long as such use is in tune with the purpose of the Faceswing network sites, that is, to establish a network of adult relationships.
a) You own the material or content you publish;
b) You are authorized to use or send the material so that it is viewed by other users of the Faceswing network or publicly;
c) The people shown in the material sent are over 18 years and have legal capacity.
17. The User must not use the Faceswing network for illegal or other purposes that are not authorized by the Brazilian legislation or by the legislation of where he resides or by the legislation from which to access Faceswing, considered separately.
18. The User may not:
a) To promote commerce of any type, including of its own body;
b) Create or send emails, comments or other forms of commercial use (spam) or embarrassment to other users of the Faceswing network;
c) Use domain names or website addresses in your username without the consent of the Faceswing network administration;
d) Interfere or interrupt the services of the Faceswing network or its servers for the use of mechanisms that attack cybersecurity, such as the transmission of viruses, spyware, worms, malware or any other code that is harmful to the proper functioning of the Faceswing network;
e) Create accounts on the Faceswing network by unauthorized means, including, but not limited to, the use of automated devices such as scripts, bots, spiders, crawlers, and scrapers;
f) Restrict the use of the Faceswing network of other users;
g) Encourage or facilitate breach of these Terms;
h) To act in a way to disturb the good relationship between the Faceswing network and its users and between them ("Inappropriate Conduct");
i) Promote trade within the Faceswing network of any product or service.
19. You allow your information to be displayed and used by all visitors to the Faceswing network, and understand that it will be indexable on search engines.
20. The User agrees to adopt all applicable Brazilian laws, rules and regulations regarding the use of the Faceswing network, including all copyright.
21. By submitting material to the Faceswing network, you warrant that you are the exclusive author or have full authorization of the content you have posted, as well as waive any moral rights relating to this content, including without limitation the right to be identified as the author .
22. The User has no rights to the content of the Faceswing networks and is not authorized to change, modify, modify or adapt anything related to the Faceswing network, or even create another website that can maintain the appearance of being related to the Faceswing network;
23. The User will automatically grant the Faceswing network a worldwide, lifetime, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free or any other charge to any material sent by the User, allowing the Faceswing network to use, adapt, edit and modify any content contained in the license in any media, as well as pass on such license to its affiliates and successors, without the need for prior approval.
24. Personal information of the User and / or any information sent by the User to the Faceswing network may be shared with companies, organizations, public authorities or even individuals if the Faceswing administration has to comply with a court order or competent administrative authority or understand that this is necessary to: (i) comply with legal rule or judicial determination; (ii) prevent fraud; (iii) prevent or assist in the investigation of unlawful acts, for the security of Faceswing or third parties; (iv) protect Faceswing and its users from any damages.
25. You assume the risks of all material you submit and agree that the administration of the Faceswing network can not and will not be responsible for your publications. If User breaches these Terms, or even creates risk or legal exposure to the Faceswing network, management may cancel all services provided to the User, which will lose the right to refund.
26. If the User account is terminated by User's own will or by imposition of the Faceswing network, all profile data will be inaccessible to other users, but will persist in the Faceswing database for a period of two (2) years counted from the last act of the account and, thereafter, will be excluded, unless there is a legal or judicial determination to the contrary.
27. The materials sent by the User may remain visible on the Faceswing network even after the registration is closed, since Faceswing has no control over the indexing of the content sent by search sites.
29. Non-Faceswing users will have limited access to the Faceswing site.
b) Temporary or definitive exclusion of content;
c) Temporary or definitive exclusion of the profile;
32. The User, when found the infraction, will not be entitled to any type of refund or indemnification in case of exclusion of his profile.
COMPLAINT OF CONTENT
36. Faceswing shall not be liable for the conduct, or for any material sent by the User.
37. The Faceswing network may display links to other sites or third-party sources for information purposes, for which it will not have control, which is why it will not be liable for damages of any nature to the User, due to any use of such data.
39. The Faceswing network disclaims any responsibility for any hacking that could compromise your data.
40. The Faceswing network will seek the optimal functioning of its services, although it can not guarantee that all functions will be accessible in an uninterrupted manner. Faceswing makes no warranty whatsoever regarding the quality, performance and functionality of its services.
41. Faceswing shall not be liable for any reductions in functionality of its services accessed on mobile devices nor shall it be liable for any charges made by Internet or telephone providers if User agrees to receive messages or notifications from Faceswing on his device.
42. Faceswing may delete, suspend, modify or even create new services without informing the User.
43. Faceswing may restrict users' access according to the access plan purchased. The criteria used for such distribution will be made by Faceswing in full discretion.
45. Non-subscribers of Faceswing's services and those whose subscription has expired or has been suspended may have partially or totally restricted access.
46. Faceswing shall not be liable for any type of information contained on its servers or for any loss arising from the transmission, use of data or even inaccurate content published by other users.
47. Faceswing does not warrant that its servers are free from viruses or mechanisms that may damage computers and will not be liable for any damages that may occur to User's hardware and software systems.
48. Faceswing shall not be liable for the use of the information made publicly available on the Faceswing by the User himself, by third parties, or by other Faceswing members.
THE USE OF LIVECAM
49. LiveCam is a platform offered by Faceswing so that the User can make live videos available. By using LiveCam, you agree to:
a) Never use the camera for illicit purposes, or contrary to Brazilian law, the legislation of where you reside or the legislation from which you access;
(b) Never make content considered to be unlawful, including, but not limited to, paid sex, prostitution, ruffianism, pedophilia, crimes against sexual freedom, drug abuse, sadomasochism, bestiality, consent, among others, according to legislation, the legislation of where you reside or the legislation from which you access.
THE USE OF CREDITS
50. Faceswing provides a virtual store for its users to acquire credits, which represent virtual credits to be used for complementary functions, exclusively within the Faceswing platform.
51. In order to purchase credits, the User must access the respective area of the Sexlog site and, upon clicking "Buy Package", agreeing to provide valid and reliable data for the execution of the selected payment method;
52. When acquiring Credits, the User:
b) You acknowledge and declare that you will never use Credits or collude with the publication and use of content deemed to be unlawful, including, but not limited to, paid sex services, prostitution, ruffianism, pedophilia, crimes against sexual freedom, drug advocacy , sadomasochism, bestiality, addiction of consent, among others, according to the Brazilian legislation;
c) You acknowledge that Faceswing is not responsible for the use of Credits, and that, in no case, may request the reversal of Credits used for any purpose;
d) Declares that access to your account will make it possible to use the Credits acquired and, consequently, that your User name and password are your sole responsibility;
53. By accepting these Terms, User agrees that Faceswing, its affiliates, directors, employees and agents are immune from any legal liability for any content submitted, including those that represent defamatory, offensive or unlawful conduct of any third party.
56. Under no circumstances shall Faceswing's management, its affiliates, directors, employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of: (i) any errors, misrepresentations or inaccuracies in the content; (ii) personal or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to and use of this service; (iii) any unauthorized use of Faceswing servers and / or any and all personal information stored or any error, loss, or instability of data, hosting server problems or corruption of any material; (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to the website; (v) any bugs, viruses or similar that may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party and / or (vi) any errors or omissions in any content or for loss or damage of any kind resulting from any content uploaded by e-mail, transmitted or otherwise available through the Faceswing website.
60. Information provided within the Faceswing network may not be distributed or used by any person or entity that is in the jurisdiction or country that prohibits such conduct, as well as in those countries or jurisdictions that require Faceswing to perform any type of registration. We reserve the right to limit the total or partial availability of the Faceswing network to any person, area or jurisdiction at any time and without prior justification.
61. Faceswing is headquartered in Brazil, and controls its network of services in accordance with Brazilian law and is not responsible for the adequacy of its services in other countries. In this way, the User accessing the Faceswing network from abroad does so on his own initiative and is fully responsible for any violations of the legislation of where he resides or the legislation from which he accesses.
SIGNATURE, RENEWAL AND CANCELLATION
63. Faceswing's signature provides access to tools and features that are specially developed for the subscriber. The basic plans currently available are: a) Monthly; b) Quarterly; c) Semester.
64. Faceswing may offer different subscription plans, including promotional plans or subscriptions, with different conditions, values and limitations. Any changes in these terms will be reported to the User through notices, via email or directly on the Faceswing website dashboard. Faceswing reserves the right to change, terminate or modify the subscription plans offered.
65. You may begin your subscription with a free period of use. The duration of this period will be informed during the acquisition of the plan at the time of offering this condition. The combination with other plans and products is subject to the necessary restrictions and adaptations to the offer. The free use period is only for new Users and certain former Faceswing Users. Faceswing reserves the right to determine who qualifies for this condition. The User will not be notified by Faceswing stating the exhaustion of the period of free use.
66. Faceswing will begin charging the monthly subscription fee for the plan elected at the end of the free subscription period unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the free usage period. Faceswing may use different forms of authorization to charge its form of payment, including the authorization to charge one month of signing the service at the time of its registration. In certain cases, the User's balance or credit limit may be reduced to reflect the authorization during its free usage period.
67. By purchasing your Faceswing subscription by credit card and entering your payment information, you authorize Faceswing to charge you the amount equivalent to the contracted plan.
70. Payments are non-refundable and there will be no refunds or credits for partially used subscription periods. However, after cancellation, the User will continue to have access to the service until the end of the period already paid. At any time and for any reason, Faceswing may reimburse, give discounts or other consideration to any or all of its subscribers ("credits"). The value and form of such credits, as well as the decision to issue them, are at Faceswing's sole and absolute discretion. The issue of credits will not entitle the User to any future claims for similar situations and will not oblige Faceswing to issue credits in the future under any circumstances.
71. If it is not possible to compensate for the totality of a due amount of your form of payment, either due to expiration, insufficient funds or otherwise, and the User does not change the data of his form of payment or cancel his account, responsible for all unpaid amounts payable and authorizes Faceswing to continue charging for the form of payment, which may be updated, which may change the dates of your renewal cycle. For certain forms of payment, the financial institution of the form of payment may charge fees corresponding to international financial transactions or other fees. See your form of payment's financial institution for more details.
72. You may request that you cancel your subscription at any time, but Faceswing does not reimburse or credit for unused subscription periods.
73. To disable automatic renewal, the User must send the request via Email, Phone or Chat. The telephone and chat function regularly from Monday to Friday, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Brasília-DF). Except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays. When there is any unavailability in the chat or phone, the cancellation request must be made by "Offline Messages" in the chat or email to the address: contato@Faceswing.com.br. The deadline for Faceswing to cancel is up to 5 (five) business days after receipt of the request.
75. All disputes or claims arising out of the relationship between Faceswing and the User, even if not contractual, shall be governed by Brazilian law.
a) do not prevent the Faceswing from submitting any legal dispute;
b) They do not grant any right to third parties.
78. The services offered by the Faceswing network are the responsibility of DIGITECHHBRASIL.NET, a legal entity under private law, registered with CNPJ / MF under No. 27.770.364 / 0001-07.
81. Modifications to these terms may be made by simply updating these Terms on the Faceswing network, without the need for communication to the User. In addition, the User's science regarding the new Terms will be given at the first access after the new rules come into force.
84. Any tolerance of Faceswing in respect of failure to comply with the provisions hereof shall in no way constitute a waiver or novation, nor shall it prevent Faceswing from asserting any rights set forth in this instrument;
85. Should any clause in these terms be declared null and void for any reason, the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect. Should the nullity affect the balance of this relationship, the parties undertake to renegotiate, in good faith, the conditions established herein.
1. Chameleon users and visitors to our site
What information does Chameleon collect if I decide to join the Chameleon social community?
Complete our online registration form, where we ask you to provide us with information about you such as your name, your email address, your gender, your date of birth, your location details. You also have the opportunity to provide other details about yourself, but these are optional. Because you control your user profile, these details are available to you at any time by accessing your “Profile” page, which gives you the chance to correct or update (other than gender and email address) your information at any time by just logging in to Chameleon.
Once you have created a Profile, we will automatically track certain information such as your IP and email addresses.
For safety and security and to ensure you have the best possible user experience, we require users to verify their accounts (because we want to make sure you are not a robot!) and might ask for your phone number. Don’t worry! This is only to make sure you are real and breathing!
What information does Chameleon collect about me if I’m under 18?
You can only become a member of Chameleon if your aged 18 or over or the age of majority in the country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than 18. That means Chameleon does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors or anyone under the age of majority. Nor do we knowingly market to children, minors or anyone under the age of 18. If you are less than 18 years old, we request that you do not submit information to us. If we become aware that a child, minor or anyone under the age of 18 has registered with us and provided us with personal information, we will take steps to terminate that person’s registration and delete their Profile information from Chameleon. If we do delete a Profile because you violated our no children rules, we may retain your email and IP address to ensure that you do not try to get around our rules by creating a new Profile.
Does Chameleon collect my personal information if I am not a member and just visit the site?
No. We don’t collect any personal information about visitors to our site. If you do visit us without becoming a member, we will place session ID cookies on your computer. For more information about cookies generally, look at the answer to “How does Chameleon collect information about me?” below.
If I put other information about me on the site, what does Chameleon do with it?
Chameleon is designed to make it easy for you to find, connect and interact with other members of Chameleon by posting information about yourself. When using the App you should assume that anything you post or submit will be publicly viewable and accessible, both by Users of the App and non-Users of the App. For example, to make it easier to find other Chameleoners and connect with them, we have allowed you to share other users' profiles on Facebook. This feature can be turned off in your settings at any time. You can also use our electronic messaging system, which allows you to communicate with other users. We recommend and encourage you (and all our members) to think carefully about the information they disclose about themselves. We also do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, instant messaging details, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card details, national identity numbers, drivers’ licence details and other sensitive information in your Profile which is open to abuse and misuse.
Please be careful about posting sensitive details about yourself on you Profile such as your religious denomination and health details. While you may voluntarily provide this information to us when you create your Profile, including your sexual preferences and ethnic background, there is no requirement to do so. Please remember that photographs or any video clips that you post on Chameleon may reveal these kinds of sensitive personal data. Where you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users.
When you post information about yourself or use the messaging, the amount of personal information you share is at your own risk.
What does Chameleon collect about me if I use the mobile app?
Chameleon offers you the opportunity to stay in touch with the friends and contacts you’ve made no matter where you are. You can do this by using your mobile phone or by downloading an application to your desktop that allows you to share your location with other users.
When you use your mobile or the desktop application, we will collect information about WiFi access points as well as other location information about your longitude and latitude. That information helps us identify your physical location so that it can be displayed and shared with other members choosing to view “nearby” posts.
If you do not want your location to be known, then please do not download the desktop application or use your mobile device when you are on Chameleon.
What’s collected from me if I use Chameleon’s premium services?
When you take advantage of Chameleon’s premium features, we collect financial information necessary to process your payments as per your chosen payment method. Please note that we do not store any credit card or other payment card details. However, our payment service providers do (and are approved to do so by all applicable regulatory bodies).
When you access Chameleon or play our games we collect certain technical information about your computer system or mobile device and statistical data about how you play our games. We use this information to improve our site and our games, so that you can increase your fun.
Can Chameleon collect information about me from other sites I use, such as Facebook?
If you have registered on one of our partner websites, such as Facebook, your Profile will be available to all users of the Chameleon social network whether via our site or our partners’ websites.
Remember that when you register with a Chameleon partner, you are also giving them personal information, so we recommend that you read their privacy policies as Chameleon does not control how they use their information.
If you have have registered on one of our partner websites, such as Facebook, or you have verified your account via a partner website, we may connect your Chameleon profile with your profile on such partner website. We may do this by way of new products and applications which we introduce from time to time, including new products powered by our group companies.
If you have verified your account through a partner website and do not want to link your Chameleon profile to your profile on the partner website, please go to the “Verifications” section on your profile page and click “forget this account”.
If you have created a Chameleon profile through a partner website and you do not want to link your Chameleon profile to your profile on the partner website, Chameleon cannot amend these settings. Please visit the application settings on your partner website profile and follow the instructions to remove the Chameleon access permissions.
Does Chameleon collect any other personal information about me?
If you contact our Customer Support team via firstname.lastname@example.org, we will receive your email address, and may track your IP address as well as the information you send to us to help resolve your query. We will keep records of our communications with you, including any complaints that we receive from you about other users (and from other users about you).
Will Chameleon contact me?
On your “Settings” page Chameleon offers you the opportunity to receive emails from us about new message notifications or other purposes related to the use of the website.
Does Chameleon use my personal information for any other purpose?
We may use material that you post on the open access areas of Chameleon in advertising and promotional materials on our partner sites and partner products. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor your online experience to meet your needs.
What are 'cookies' and what 'cookies' does Chameleon use?
We collect information by placing cookies on your computer or mobile. A cookie is a piece of text stored on your computer or mobile by your web browser. They are basically a tool that stores information about website visits, recognises you and your preferences each time you visit Chameleon, and ensures site functionality and enables us to provide the services our members request.
When you visit the publicly available sections of Chameleon, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting. We also place persistent cookies (also known an local storage devices) on members’ computers, so that Chameleon remembers them and makes their login experience faster and easier. We may use persistent tracking cookies on your mobile device, mainly for security protection purposes, such as to prevent phishers, scammers, unauthorised log in attempts, and to help you access your hacked account. We do not use any information whilst you are logged off.
You may set your browser and your mobile settings to block cookies and local storage devices, but if you do so, you may not be able to access the features that Chameleon offers.
If you would like to know more about cookies, including flash cookies/local storage devices, the following websites provide useful information:
When I put information about myself on Chameleon, what do the other users see?
To ensure you get to meet as many people as possible on Chameleon, other members get to see your user name and any information you post on your Profile, including photos if you select the 'Any users' access setting. Any information you choose to provide should reflect how much you want other Chameleon members to know about you. You can also choose to limit the information that other users see by adjusting your privacy settings in the “Settings” page.
What am I allowed to do with other user’s personal information?
Use it to meet new friends and make new contacts! Beware that you may not use other users' information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats. Chameleon reserves the right to terminate the accounts of those who misuse other users' information.
What information does Chameleon collect about my friends and contacts?
You can choose to invite your friends to join Chameleon to make sure that they also get the benefits of meeting new people. To make it easier to search and find friends and acquaintances on Chameleon, users may search for other members by email address. If you want to invite your friends and contacts to Chameleon, we will send an email invitation from Chameleon in your name or you can send an SMS (if you use our Android or iPhone app) to your friends and contacts encouraging them to sign up to Chameleon. If any of the individuals you have invited do not register within a few days, Chameleon may occasionally send reminder emails on your behalf to those individuals. You can choose to invite all your friends or only a select few by simply unticking the names of those friends you do not wish to invite, but please remember you must not invite any children to join. You are responsible for ensuring that your friend has agreed to receiving a Chameleon invite.
When you import your contacts, we store their name and email address or their mobile number so that we can automatically connect you and your friend. Chameleon does not sell these email addresses or mobile numbers or use them to send any other communication besides email invitations. The friend may contact Chameleon to request the removal of their information from our database by clicking Contact us. Any such request will only apply to addresses or mobile numbers we have at the time of the request and not to any addresses that the member/user provides to us later.
3. Third parties
Does Chameleon sell my information to other parties?
Not at all. We do not sell or rent out any personal information about you to any third party. Chameleon discloses aggregated non-personal data for marketing and promotional purposes. That means we do not disclose any information that could be used to identify you.
Does Chameleon disclose my information to other parties?
We may share aggregated information with such parties as Foursquare that includes your personal information (but which doesn’t identify you directly), together with other information including log data with third parties for industry analysis and demographic profiling and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services.
In particular, in relation to targeted advertising, we use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Chameleon also wishes to maintain a healthy community, and we will cooperate with all law enforcement inquiries and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We may also disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement agencies, or private parties, as required by law when/or, in our sole discretion, we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our legal rights, or those of third parties and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us.
In the event that Chameleon or any of its affiliates undergoes a business transition or change of ownership, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, re-organisation, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or in the event of insolvency or administration, we may be required to disclose your personal information.
4. Data storage
Where is my personal information kept?
Chameleon is a global website operating through servers located in a number of countries around the world, including the United States. If you live in a country with data protection laws, the storage of your personal data may not provide you with the same protections as you enjoy in your country of residence. By submitting your personal information, or by choosing to upgrade the services you use, or by making use of the applications available on Chameleon, you agree to the transfer of your personal information to, and storage and processing of your personal information in, any such countries and destinations.
How does Chameleon protect my personal information?
Chameleon has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control, including your personal information. Chameleon uses reasonable security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information such as secured servers using firewalls. Our technical experts at Chameleon work hard to ensure your secure use of our site.
While we take reasonable precautions against possible security breaches of our website, member database and records no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorised access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We urge you to take steps to keep your personal information safe (including your password) and to log out of your account after use.
We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while it is being transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we
have received your information we have procedures and security features in place to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How do I help keep my information secure?
You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. If you lose your password or give it out, your personal information may be compromised. You must change your password immediately via your “Settings” page. Chameleon cannot be held responsible for your failure to keep your password secure.
6. Your rights
How do I change my Profile?
You can review and revise your profile information at any time. Once you register, you will be able to review and change much of your personal information including:
Your contact email address;
Your profile, photographs, and videos;
Your city, region, and country of residence;
Please promptly update your information if it changes by signing-in to your account and following the screen prompts. We strongly urge you to periodically change your password to help reduce the risk of unauthorised access to your account information.
Users in certain jurisdictions are, in accordance with applicable law, entitled to exercise a right of access to personal information about themselves by asking for a copy of the information we hold about them (for which, where allowed by law, we may charge a small fee).
Can I deactivate or delete my Profile?
Users of the Chameleon network have the following choices to delete their profile from our database:
Sign in with your password and delete your profile. These options are available from your “Settings” page.
Warning: Even after you remove information from your profile or delete your account, copies of that information may still be viewable and/or accessed on the Internet to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, or copied or stored by other users or to the extent such information has been shared with search engines. We cannot control this, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
What happens if I do nothing?
If you have not signed in to Chameleon for three months, we may remove your Profile as part of our data cleansing process.
Your Chameleon account is non-transferable and any rights to your profile or contents within your account will be cancelled upon your death.